The only service ERC Helpdesk provides is the calculation and filing for ERC refunds—which is based on your payroll. Your CPA likely handles your business income tax returns. ERC is likely not their specialty. While your CPA can file for your ERC, it is highly likely that because of their unfamiliarity with The Cares Act and ERC credit, they might miss important findings that can make your ERC refund greater. To put it in simpler terms, we are ERC credit experts; your CPA is a tax specialist. You need an ERC expert to maximize the opportunity for a greater ERC refund. In fact, many CPAs and payroll companies do not want to file ERC and refer their clients to us.